The Tour 21 Challenge For Cure Leukaemia
- The promoter is Cure Leukaemia of Suite M07, Orega Birmingham, The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6AT, United Kingdom (the “Promoter”) .
- The Tour 21 Challenge For Cure Leukaemia (as described and more fully set out on the relevant challenge page on Strava, the “Challenge”) and competition (the “Competition”) is open to Strava users aged 18 years or over resident and living in the UK at the time of the Challenge except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The Challenge opens at 00.01 on Saturday 19th June 2021 and ends at 23.59 on Sunday 11 July 2021.
How to enter & rules
- Entrants who do not give correct details will be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, including without limitation for technical reasons.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, these terms and conditions or the prize (whether or not already awarded) without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God (including in the event of a disease outbreak or pandemic) or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, including the dissolution of the Promoter for any reason. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
- For each eligible entrant who enters the Competition, the prizes (the “Prizes”) are as follows:
– If you raise £100 or more for Cure Leukaemia (as evidenced by your Justgiving page linked to Cure Leukaemia):
- 2 x VIP hospitality tickets to attend the final stage of the 2022 Tour de France in Paris in July 2022
- 3 nights luxury hotel accommodation in Paris
- £150 pp towards flights/train travel from the UK to Paris
- Signed 2022 winner’s yellow jersey
– If you donate £10 to Cure Leukaemia (as evidenced by your donation to the Justgiving campaign page linked to Cure Leukaemia):
- 1 of 5 x signed 2021 Tour de France winner yellow jerseys.
- 1 or 20 official Tour 21, Kalas jerseys
- More prizes may be added during the challenge
The Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable.
- The winners will be chosen at random from the entire database of entrants who successfully complete the Challenge and enter the Competition.
- The winners will be notified by email following the closing date of the Competition. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of the announcement, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will make available the name of the winners after the closing date. Such information will be disclosed upon request by emailing the following address: [ ]. If an entrant objects to the disclosure of such information in the event of their winning, the entrant may email the Promoter before the closing date at the same address requesting such non-disclosure.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prizes which are not specifically included with the Prizes including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the Prize.
- Neither the Promoter nor its respective group companies, nor its respective affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable for any damage, loss, liabilities (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage) injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition, not being able to enter into the Competition, accepting the Prizes, your enjoyment of the Prizes, or as a result of any act or omission of any third party supplier or their negligence.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or any other social network. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram or Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability associated with the Competition.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by the Tour de France or Amaury Sport Organisation (A.S.O.).